National SMART Team Activity Schedule
Below are all tasks and due dates for the 2014-2015 National SMART Team program. Please check back frequently for updates! If you have any questions, please contact Diane Munzenmaier(email@example.com - 414-277-2805).
Task #1 - Protein Biochemistry Scavenger Hunt - due October 17, 2014
- Protein Structure Resources - a collection of protein structure resources to help with the protein biochemistry scavenger hunt task.
Task #2 - Investigate a genetic disorder and summarize in an abstract - due October 31, 2014
- Affected Family's Story - Sisters get special moment before seclusion.
- Genetic Disorder Overview - An introduction to metachromatic leukodystrophy.
- Protein Structure Reference - Crystal structure of an enzyme-substrate complex provides insight into the interaction between human arylsulfatase A and its substrates during catalysis.
- Sample Abstract - A sample to help show a SMART Team what is expected in their abstract.
Task #3 - Qualification Model Design - due November 7, 2014
Task #4 - Qualification Model Description Sheet - due November 14, 2014
- Sample Model Description Sheet - An editable sample to help show a SMART Team what is expected in their model description sheet.
Research and Design Phase
Complete Presentation Phase activity list will be posted by 2/27/14
Below are links to download the MSOE Center for BioMolecular Modeling SMART Team logo for use on all presentation phase materials. The logo is provided as a high resolution image able to be printed as large as 4" x 10".
Note: If you are having trouble downloading the images, right click on the links above and select "Save Link As" from the menu.